Thursday 13 June 2024

Sister Act

Day 3: Sister Act



Hey, this is day three and I'm going to review a childhood movie of mine, the 1992 movie Sister Act. SPOILERS.

My Rating:

5/5 Stars

Sister Act is one of my comfort movies and this movie series is one of the only ones that I believe the second movie is just as good as the first one. And any movie with Maggie Smith and Whoopi Goldberg is bound to be an excellent one.

The music in this movie is so upbeat and fun, I love the way they took the songs and changed them, turning it into an exciting show of nuns singing. 

This movie has action, and comedy, and is a musical. It's the perfect feel-good movie to watch when you're feeling tired and not like doing much.

I love the characters and how they are all so different. I love Mary Robert (Wendy Makkena) and her gaining confidence throughout the movie but I am still so sad that it wasn't actually her singing but singer Andrea Robinson whose vocals are amazing.

Even though I don't have as much to say about this movie it doesn't mean it's boring or unwatchable. I highly recommend this as a family movie when you are all arguing about what to watch.

Abi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag

Day 5: Tag Oops, I missed a couple days, hectic weekend but I'm back and day five I will review the 2018 comedy movie Tag. SPOILERS. My ...