Monday 17 June 2024

Tag

Day 5: Tag



Oops, I missed a couple days, hectic weekend but I'm back and day five I will review the 2018 comedy movie Tag. SPOILERS.


My Rating:

4/5 Stars

This movie is absolutely gold. I have watched maybe four times and it just keeps getting better. And the best thing about the whole story is that it is based on a true story (look at the image above for the real players). It is a movie about never growing up from your childhood games and having fun through adulthood.

First of all, I have to say that the casting for this movie is one of the best, it has all my favourite comedy actors including but not limited to Jeremy Renner, Jon Hamm, Ed Helms, Jake Johnson and Isla Fisher. All of them with very different personalities came together to create a masterpiece of comedy.

I love comedic movies and I especially love it when it is a group of middle-aged men, a couple other movies like this that I love are The Hangover and Grown Ups. All the scenes where Jerry goes into Sherlock mode to escape his friends are always hilarious. You would think you are watching an action movie if it wasn't a movie literally about a game of tag.

I absolutely hated when Susan faked her miscarriage, that was not cool of Jerry just so he didn't get tagged and I think everyone watching thought they went a bit too far with that one. The one time Chilli was right and he didn't tag Jerry.

The hospital scene was emotional and the way the movie ended was heartwarming and made me smile watching a group of grown adults racing through a hospital. I can't help but think how much fun that would be.

All in all this movie was amazing, I wouldn't watch it with younger children because there is a lot of swearing and some inappropriate themes but I 100% recommend it.



Abi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tag

Day 5: Tag Oops, I missed a couple days, hectic weekend but I'm back and day five I will review the 2018 comedy movie Tag. SPOILERS. My ...